Become a Member of ASC
There are so many benefits to being part of the ASC family. Read about them below or go straight to the online membership form here. Becoming a member is easy, just enter your details, pay an annual subscription fee and agree to our Terms & Conditions, detailed at the bottom of the Membership Form.
What do I get from being a ASC member?
ASC membership opens a world of fun and fulfillment and enables our members of all ages and disabilities to participate in snow sports. As a member you will get:
- Subsidised lift passes at Mt Hutt, Porters, Mt Cheeseman and Mt Dobson ski areas
- Subsidised equipment hire and transport to and from Mt Hutt
- Instruction by our qualified adaptive snow sports instructors
- Support from our helpers for the day both on and off the field if required
- Use of specialist adaptive snow sports equipment
- The opportunity to attend week long ski camps in Canterbury and Wanaka
- Heaps of fun and friendships
As a member you will be looked after as much or as little as required.
Try us for a day?
We want to make sure you have the best time possible, so we offer a trial day, where our instructors will assess your needs and talk to you about how to get the most out of being a member. For more information on your trial day including ski and hire costs etc, please contact us.
How much does membership cost?
ASC membership is great value and pays for itself within two days skiing/snowboarding. Individual membership is $75 for the season. Membership verification is available via a ASC email, if required to receive discounted lift passes at Porters, Cheeseman and Dobson.
If you wish to attend the ski camps in Wanaka and receive discounts rates for lift passes, then it is necessary to purchase a membership to Adaptive Snowsports New Zealand at a cost of $60 per annum.
Electronic payments to: Adaptive Snowsports Canterbury: 03-1592-0031007-00. Please ensure your full name appears on our statement.