Become a Member of Adaptive Snowsports Canterbury
There are so many benefits to being part of the ASC family. here.
Becoming a member is easy, just enter your details, pay an annual subscription fee and agree to our Terms & Conditions, all of which are detailed at the bottom of the online Membership Form below.
What do I get from being a ASC member?
Adaptive Snowsports Canterbury membership opens a world of fun and fulfilment and enables our members of all ages and disabilities to participate in snow sports. As a member you will get:
- Subsidised ski passes at Mt Hutt, Porters, Mt Cheeseman and Mt Dobson ski areas
- Subsidised equipment hire and transport to and from Mt Hutt
- Instruction by our qualified adaptive snow sports instructors
- Support from our helpers for the day both on and off the field if required
- Use of specialist adaptive equipment
- The opportunity to attend week-long ski camps in Canterbury and Wanaka
- Heaps of fun and friendships
As a member you will be looked after as much or as little as required.
Try us for a day?
To make sure you have the best time possible, we offer a trial day, where our instructors will assess your needs and talk to you about how to get the most out of being a member. For more information on your trial day including ski pass and hire costs etc, please contact us.
How much does ASC membership cost?
Adaptive Snowsports Canterbury membership is great value and pays for itself within two days skiing/snowboarding thanks to the discounted rates you get for your ski pass and rental gear. Individual membership is $75 for the season. We can supply membership verification via an ASC email, if required, to receive discounted lift passes at Porters, Cheeseman and Dobson.
If you wish to attend the ski camp in Wanaka and receive discounted rates for lift passes there, then it is necessary to purchase a membership to Adaptive Snowsports New Zealand at a cost of $85 per annum.
Electronic payments to: Adaptive Snowsports Canterbury: 03-1592-0031007-00. Please ensure your full name appears on our statement. No cash payments please.